Inglewood Imaging Center, LLC, an independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF) opened by Bradley Schmidt in May of 2007. IIC's goal is to bring the best in radiology services to the patients and physicians of Los Angeles County.
Inglewood Imaging Center, LLC was built to expand your practice's imaging options by providing state-of-the-art imaging technology, expert clinical interpretation while providing your patients a comfortable and accessible location to help their medical needs.
|TECHNOLOGY & PHILOSOPHY
- Siemens Symphony Quantum 1.5T
- Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT
- Siemens Sensation 16 CT
- Infinitt PACS/RIS
- NCCN Guideline Focus
- ACR Accredited
- Evidence Based Clinical Philosophy
CENTINELA RADIOLOGY MEDICAL GROUP
- PET/CT (Oncology): Strongly suspected CA and all solid tumors approved as of April 2009.
- PET/CT (Bone Scans): Approved by CMS Feb, 2011 using sodium fluoride as isotope.
- PET/CT (NEURO): CMS approved for Differential Diagnosis of FTD & Alzheimer's Dementia.
- NEURO IMAGING: Specific protocols for Brain, Carotids, Cervical, IAC, Orbits, Pituitary, Sinus, Soft Tissue Neck, Temporal Bones and TMJ.
- EXTREMITIES: Including Infection, Internal derangement of joint, Peripheral Vascular Disease (using Distal MRA coil), Soft Tissue Mass, Trauma.
- ABDOMEN Adrenal, Biliary Tree (MRCP) Bowel, Kidney's, Liver, Pancreas, Parenchyma, Prostate, Renal Stones, Ureters & Bladder.
- INFINITT PACS/RIS: Radiology EMR Cloud for image distribution and storage. PowerScribe Radiologist Transcription.
- Michael Dawson, M.D. is Medical Director
- CRMG rotates interpreting radiologists daily
PHYSICIAN/PACS LOG-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer
(Apple or Firefox is not compatible with PACS).
- Click on: "Physician Log In" (On Left) that links to our PACS homepage.
- Please call IIC (310-672-9729) for user ID & password
- Adjust Internet Options Settings to allow for Active-X to function
- Gray Icon in Center of Screen links to your patients images & reports (aka worklist).
- Please note: The system runs on Active-X (pop-up) so Microsoft may "block" the install & ask for permission to "allow" the Infinitt PACS program to install.
- To install Adobe Viewer